- Saturday @ 5:30 PM - Drive-in service (weather permitting) with Saturday Night Worship Band (Check Facebook for updates on changes due to weather.)
- Sunday @ 9:30 AM - Indoor with Traditional Hymns
Each of these services will be live-streamed via Zoom and Facebook. You can view these services from home by one of these methods:
On our Facebook page www.facebook.com/stpaulmonroe
Or call 1-929-205-6099 and enter 809152281# at the prompt
If you are attending one of the drive-in services:
- Remain in your car at all times (This is to comply with current state and federal guidelines restricting gatherings to no more than ten people indoors or outside.)
- The church building will not be open.
- Masks are required for anyone not in a car.
- Plan to arrive 5-10 minutes early to allow for parking. Ushers will guide you to the appropriate spot.
- Print the bulletin at home or download it to your mobile device (the bulletin will be sent out on Saturday morning for both services)
- Tune your radio to 88.1 FM
If you are attending an indoor service:
- bring and wear masks at all times. Extras will be available if you forget.
- Enter through the main entrance and follow the signs and directions of the ushers.
- Please stay home if
- You are not feeling well.
- You have symptoms such as fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea, or vomiting, diarrhea.
- You have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive to COVID-19 in the last two weeks.
- Hand sanitizer will be available as you enter the Sanctuary and Fellowship Hall.
- Remember to observe physical distancing (6 feet of separation) at all times.
- Print the bulletin at home or download it to your mobile device. (The bulletin is sent out on Saturday morning for both services.)
- Attendance will be limited to 35 people. Additional seating will be available in Fellowship Hall (30 people).
- According to recommended best practices, we will not sing as a congregation. The cantor will offer our praises to God in song on its behalf.
- Worshipers are asked to leave the building promptly after the service ends.
Compliance with these guidelines ensures or the safety and well-being of us all. God bless us with patience and strength during these challenging times.